- Ein- und Verkäufer - Früchte und Gemüse (m/w/d)
- Teamleiter Ein- & Verkauf - Früchte und Gemüse (m/w/d)
- Produktmanager / Key Account Manager (w/m/d)
- Disponent Logistik (m/w/d)
- Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Quality Management Coordinator (m/w/d)
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) im Ein- und Verkauf
- Junior Key Account Manager // Key Account Manager
Junior Key Account Manager // Key Account Manager
Chiquita Europe B.V. Deutsche Niederlassung (Neue Gröningerstraße, 20457 Hamburg, Germany) sells bananas and pineapples (brand & private label) to customers in both the retail and wholesale markets in Germany/Austria. The Key Account Manager is primarily responsible for growing the retail business through development and execution of joint business plans with key retailers and achieving agreed upon company targets in volume, net sales, gross margin and brand health. He/She will work closely with European HQ marketing department to ensure that the local sales program is aligned with overall European marketing strategy. The Key Account Manager reports to the Director Sales & Market Coordination North Europe.
The Key Account Manager:
- Is part of a lean country management team and will be expected to actively participate in the establishment and the day to day execution of business strategy
- Will develop and maintain excellent customer relations with the top German & Austrian accounts and drive baseline sales growth through innovative customer and consumer support programs and activities (Cat Man).
- Will develop a trade marketing support program to drive sales growth in this segment
- Participates in local events regarding sustainability and corporate social responsibility to stay informed of new developments and to strengthen Chiquita’s network in this area
- Will introduce relevant innovative concepts/products to the German market in close collaboration with HQ Marketing & Innovation departments
- Grow business with key retail accounts through the development and execution of joint business plans and serving as customer’s main point of contact for day to day sales and marketing issues
- Negotiate, develop and execute consumer and trade marketing programs at the PoS (i.e. promotions and in-store activations), managing creative process with agencies from idea conception to execution
- Track and monitor progress against plans and established KPIs and propose and implement corrective actions where needed to achieve targeted volumes, net sales and gross margins
- Minimum of 5 years Sales, Category Management or Purchase experience
- A solid understanding and experience with the local trade environment is an absolute must.
- Experience in high performance Account Management is a must.
- Experience in fruit business or other perishables is a plus
- Strong market & customer orientation
- Hands-on and willing to roll up one’s sleeves (entrepreneurial)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and structured (in a relatively unstructured environment)
- Project management skills and experience
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- High sense of responsibility
- Problem solver (quick response and positive attitude)
- Analytical mindset towards problems
- Computer literate (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc
- Knowledge in Fruits & Vegetable category (Wholesaler / Sales Manager F&V / Purchaser of Fruits)
- Drive F&V Wholesale markets
- Hands on
- Fluent in oral and written German (and English) is a must.
Chiquita Europe B.V. - Deutsche Niederlassung