At the earliest date possible we are looking for a professional
and sales boosting
EXPORT AREA Manager m/f
- You will be in charge for building and preserving close relationships with KRONEN representatives within the areas of your responsibilities such as: North America, Africa, Southern & Eastern Europe. You develop and train their sales & advisory skills.
- You provide competent support to assist clients in a wide range of projects and applications of our machines in their manufacturing processes
- You co-operate in sales activities & marketing campaigns, you plan and attend domestic and international trade fairs.
- You are prepared to travel extensively
- Located at our facility in Kehl (Germany) you are prepared to travel extensively.
- Market knowledge & observation on food technologies
- Product knowledge of industrial salad and vegetable processing (Freshcut)
- High technical affinity and understanding
- Experience in acquisition of new customers / retention of existing customers
- German (min. B1) and fluent business English (min. C1) required – further languages would be desirable
- High degree of personal responsibility and teamwork skills
- A thorough training-on-the job in the extensive areas of responsibilities and working processes
- An appropriate remuneration and additional social-welfare benefits
- A company car (for private use also) as well as common communication mediums
- Attractive and interesting scope of tasks
- A motivated, friendly team providing you with considerable support in implementing your sales plans & activities
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Please send it by e-mail to:
c/o Mr. Stephan Zillgith
D-77694 Kehl am Rhein
Phone: +49 (0)7854/9646-0
E-Mail: s.zillgi email@example.com